" Monotony collapses time; novelty unfolds it. You can exercise daily and eat healthily and live a long life, while experiencing a short one. If you spend your life sitting in a cubicle and passing papers, one day is bound to blend unmemorably into the next - and disappear. That’s why it’s so important to change routines regularly, and take vacations to exotic locales, and have as many new experiences as possible that can serve to anchor our memories. Creating new memories stretches out psychological time, and lengthens our perception of our lives. "
From your adoring follower: You’re pretty awesome so tell us some stuff about yourself! Say five facts about yourself and then send this to ten of your favorite followers who you absolutely love. (To be addressed per your discretion/inclination, of course.)
Ooh :) fun
1. I’m a goofball, and I don’t intend on growing up.
2. I enjoy solitude, it replenishes me and provides much nourishment.
3. I like hiking and running over rocky terrain. Hugging trees, feeling moss. All that fun stuff!
4. I express myself in drawing more than word, I do enjoy drawing.
5. I’m very sentimental/ emotional, that it limits my time around other people for their sake, and my own.